We are absolutely committed to being Auckland’s number one, high-end electrical and technology contracting firm. We are unwavering in our pursuit of excellence in servicing you and your customers.
We do that by:
• Understanding the project scope and your clients’ wants and needs so we can guarantee the best outcome.
• Providing a detailed design and proposal.
• Nominating a single point of contact for the duration of the project.
• Regularly updating you of progress and project milestones.
• Notifying you of changes as they happen and handling project variations openly, quickly and in good faith.
• Working to exacting, high standards – every single time.
• Always cleaning up after ourselves and never leaving a mess for you or anyone else.
We are totally focused on ensuring that your clients are pleased with our work, so that both you and we look good in their eyes.
While we have a B2B relationship with you, the builder, we also take a tailored, personal approach with your clients. This is important in guaranteeing the outcome they are seeking.
When working with builders we modify our 4-step process (which you can read about here ), tailoring it to fit your business model.
For builders our process looks like this:
• Explore the project brief with you and be introduced to your client. We undertake a thorough project investigation to determine your client’s requirements and ensure consistent communication with you along the way.
• Design detailed plans of home technology, power and lighting for all the systems being proposed; in clear, concise layers. We review and amend the design as required. EAV will also prepare an estimate or quote which is either disclosed to the client or not, as you prefer.
• Install the agreed components after confirming the project team members and key dates. We liaise with the customer’s power retailer and Vector on their behalf. You will be provided with regular updates on progress, any variation requests from your client or issues and possible solutions. We will meet all agreed project deadlines, including commissioning and remedials.
• Support services include providing all test and certification documentation immediately on completion, so as not to delay council compliance. EAV provide training and documentation to your client as well as implementing maintenance schedules.
Aliquam ac augue felis. Maecenas dictum mauris quis ligula vulputate, ac sagittis leo placerat. Nam lacinia ante a sollicitudin blandit. Donec quis ligula id libero malesuada tincidunt. Cras id arcu bibendum metus euismod posuere sit amet ut orci. Duis rutrum ligula vel nulla imperdiet, sit amet posuere nibh pulvinar. Integer at maximus arcu. Nullam arcu lacus, egestas eu condimentum in, blandit vel turpis. Sed malesuada est sem, non sagittis dui sagittis lacinia.